Parsons Brazed Blade Packets
Challenging project successfully executed within a limited timeframe.
What to do when your customer needs a large volume of complex blades within a limited period? Proven experience enabled us to win the contract and manage it within all deadlines.
|Customer Type||Independent Service Provider (ISP)|
|OEM||Siemens Parsons & Co.|
|Machine Type||Steam Turbine|
|Project Type||Reverse Engineering & Manufacturing|
|Project Lead Time||5 Months including Reverse Engineering & Redesign|
|Product||Vacuum Brazed Blade Packets (segmented blading)|
- 11805 Turbine Blades = 39 Stages of blades manufactured and brazed into segments.
- Vacuum brazed with the newest technology.
- Customer is operating under tight time constraints.
- Delivery of fit-for-purpose products to decrease customers' assembly lead time.
- Re-design with higher quality than original OEM components.
Manufacturing of approximately 1200 segments of (redesigned) blade packets in numerous operations and divided over several stages, this under tight time constraints (5 months).
- Using ERP software for efficient project management.
- 24/7 Production capacity to meet customer time constraints.
- Optimization and combination of operational steps to minimize total project lead time.
- One-step vacuum brazing and heat treatment.
- Using automation to assemble the segments.