Safety Alert - Vehicle Fire

An employee's vehicle caught fire in the rear car park of Stork premises.  The vehicle was unattended with the ignition off. The vehicle caught fire, subsequently jumping back into the yard perimeter fence damaging two of the struts.  The Fire & Rescue Service were called to attend the site.  The vehicle was made safe and the battery was disconnected

It was identified that the ignition source was a mobile phone charger which had been left plugged into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket.

Downloads

pdf Safety Alert - Vehicle Fire 601 KB Download
Share this article