Integrated operating and maintenance solutions for the entire power train
The global power generating industry is a sector of change. The energy transition forces companies to increase efficiency and reduce their environmental impact. As our clients carefully balance carbon-based resources with renewable energy, a reliable supply power remains vital to support industries, regions, and economies. Downtime reduction and asset optimization are important factors in the production of electricity, heat, steam and other forms of (process) energy.
Stork supports power generating companies worldwide through a wide range of integrated solutions to allow for a reliable power production. Stork is the expert provider of integrated asset life cycle solutions in the global power generation industry. We use our extensive knowledge of process, rotating and electrical equipment to drive integrated and creative solutions. This reduces the cost of ownership and stimulates ongoing improvements in technology and maintenance management. Which ensures EBIT optimization and reliable returns.
As an original equipment manufacturer – delivering burners, deaerators and blades – we combine high quality product engineering with the independent provision of in-depth asset integrity management. Stork can supply OEM equipment to EPC, provide custom-built machines based on the clients' specific requirements, and replace obsolete machines with new and improved designs.
What we offer to the Power Industry:
- Optimization of plant performance and reduce costs
- One-stop supplier of all operating, maintenance and modification requirements
- Manufacturing and repair with very short lead time
- Modification and reverse-engineering of spare parts and complete machines
- Access to state-of-the art engineering solutions
- More than 80 year experience of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of products and components
- Fully certified according to global standards (ISO, VCA and more)
How we add value
Services geared towards optimizing performance, minimizing down time and reducing operational costs.
Tailored solutions to technical challenges through an in-depth understanding of the complete Energy Generation production process and its interfaces.
Focus on improving plant efficiency and availability with bespoke asset inspection and maintenance programs.