Webinar: DecarbonizationREGISTER FOR FREE!
Eliminating CO2 emissions of your industrial plant
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 16h CEST / 10 AM EDT
Decarbonization is a key element of the energy transition. It can be achieved by decreasing or eliminating the amount of CO2 emitted by your industrial asset, and already is a key focus area for several sustainability initiatives. Decarbonization turns out to be both a challenge and an opportunity. Public demands, investor pressure, government policies regarding decarbonization are rising, while the cost of technological solutions is significantly reducing.
In this webinar, our subject-matter experts will address these challenges and showcase multiple solutions to achieve decarbonization goals:
- What are the main drivers of decarbonization?
- Proven techniques and examples of how to achieve decarbonization in industrial assets, through:
- Waste stream valorization
- Efficiency upgrades
- Eliminating fugitive emissions
- Emission capture
- How to plan for and achieve decarbonization in your industrial plant