Unlocking the secrets of efficient turnarounds!
Wednesday September 22, 2021 - 4PM CEST / 10AM EDT
Shutdowns & Turnarounds are complex, high-stress, multimillion-dollar interventions. In today’s global economy, it is important to reduce downtime to the minimum and deliver excellence in shutdown and turnaround management. In this free webinar, Brad Nelson and Martijn Glass lead you through the entire turnaround process and share innovations and best practices along the way.
Brad and Martijn, our subject-matter experts, will provide an overview on:
- Stork’s proven 6-step intervention management process for scoping, planning and efficient execution of turnarounds:
- How you can reduce the scope, downtime, and risks by implementing smart solutions and best practices like:
- 3D Modelling to facilitate scope identification
- Stork Turnaround Audits and Reviews to ensure the completeness and quality of all deliverables in the scope
- The right Turnaround Management Software
- Eliminating bottlenecks during execution
- And many more innovations and best practices
- How Stork can help you achieve turnaround management assurance through our unique offerings
Join our 45-minutes informative webinar, get inspired and learn how to unlock the secrets of efficient turnarounds.
Our subject-matter experts
Martijn is always looking for new ways to execute work more efficiently, more safely and with a lower carbon footprint. He’ll be injecting novel items in his trademark passionate way. Visit Martijn's Linkedin profile