Electrical & Instrumentation
Complete electrical and automation projects around the world
Stork’s Electrical & Instrumentation division has significant experience in delivering complete electrical and automation projects to major operators around the world, onshore and offshore. Our clients include world-leading companies from the chemicals, oil & gas and energy industries. We understand the challenges these industries face today: they need to reduce operational costs, maximize uptime and optimize maintenance efficiency.
Our integrated services allow Stork to manage every aspect of a complex workscope or project, including project management, planning, design and engineering, material procurement, equipment testing, installation and commissioning. Ongoing inspection and maintenance is delivered by multi-skilled project teams, improving project efficiency.
The Stork Electrical & Instrumentation project teams provide a range of support functions including drawing modifications, work pack production and material procurement. When needed, we integrate complementary services from across the Stork group, such as rope access, scaffolding, plant, machinery and manpower resourcing, to ensure tailor-made solutions for your specific project requirements.
How we add value:
- Complete life-cycle services: design, execution, service & maintenance, calibration and validation.
- The ability to work on electrical low voltage distribution networks up to 30kV high voltage installations.
- We cover the complete instrument and control technical spectrum: the total loop from PLC/SCADA up to and including the field components.
- Cost-saving building-related systems for industrial and utility construction.
- Customized maintenance and inspection solutions to meet your specific needs
- Innovative special access solutions including rope access and netting to provide cost effective inspection/installation methods.