Reduced installation complexity and optimized maintenance spend throughout your operations
We deliver accurate process control solutions that are vital for smooth operations. Our standardized, client-centered approach extends from engineering of specific solutions, through installation and commissioning, right up to services & maintenance in line with your plant life cycle. We provide these services in a wide range of situations, for example: greenfield or brownfield engineering; overhaul modification, extension or optimisation of your production processes.
How we add value:
- Complete life-cycle: engineering, execution, service and maintenance, calibration and validation
- Complete technical spectrum: from DCS right up to field components
- Unrivaled track record of successful industrial automation of processes and machines.
- Provision of hardware and software engineering
- System integration, industrial automation, instrumentation engineering
- Knowledge of industry and local legislation
As well as quality, the efficiency and flexibility of business and production processes are also essential. You want the right balance between capacity utilization of machines and processes, while also maximizing productivity.
Our outstanding application knowledge in the Chemical, Oil & Gas and Power markets enables us to deliver pragmatic process solutions that meet your needs exactly. Whether it’s plant installation, process control systems or process instrumentation (flow, level, pressure, temperature, analysis, calibrations), we have the know-how, experience and manpower to provide effective support. Together with our many years of experience and our long list of references, that makes us the ideal partner for your industrial automation project.
Our services include:
- Engineering, installation and commissioning of process instrumentation
- Verification and validation of new and existing installations
- Installed base management
- Loop, trip and function checks
- Control cabinet assembly
- Quick scans
- Analysis and advise
- Hardware engineering
- Software engineering (PLC, SCADA, DCS)
- Application management