For advanced Low NOx and Ultra Low NOx direct firing systems, Stork Thermeq is your partner for integrated solutions in power generation: from Basic Engineering up to Commissioning and Testing. With a proven track-record in challenging multi fuel projects, Stork Thermeq will assist you in applying Best Available Technology (BAT). As boiler manufacturer Stork Thermeq is able to form specialized teams in (mechanical, processing, chemical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines) to meet your requirements.
Turnkey approach: advice, engineering, manufacturing and service
Burner design is based on proven concepts and designs. Your initial requirements are Front End Engineering input in order to define objectives concerning efficiency, performance and emission standards. Stork Thermeq project engineers assist in scheduling, 3D-graphics, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-simulation, electronics and instrumentation. Your burner will be built in our totally new workshop (16.000 sqm). Site erection, commissioning and testing by Stork Thermeq-specialists finalize the scope of work. For MRO and a long term cooperation, LTSA’s are developed for defining services and supplying spare parts.
- Turnkey approach including design and delivery of skid mounted fuel supply systems and BMS (Burner Management Systems)
- Convenience: single point-of-contact
- Experienced project management in power generation
- Multidisciplinary team to meet all (emission) requirements involved
- Multi fuel applications based on oil and gas
- Burner systems for solids (pulverized coal and biomass)
- Experienced in a wide range of processes and waste fuels
- On time delivery of equipment and documentation
- Continuous R&D-program for Ultra Low-NOx applications in power generation
- Burner range starting at 5 MW
- Patented Stork AFA-system for two stage combustion without additional wall penetrations
- Impulse* burner systems for oil and gas – the Impulse burner (a Stork-branded and registered trade mark) was especially developed for gas firing with extremely low NOx-emissions values.