Increase the reliability of your onshore and offshore assets
With a vast and global proven track record in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) across multiple onshore and offshore sectors, our industry experts use their experience and knowledge to reassure our clients that their assets are in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations.
Using state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques, our highly competent and qualified pool of technicians provide a high level of asset integrity assurance, both efficiently and accurately. We not only carry out the inspection work, but also provide technical and advisory support to maximize your assets' integrity and maintenance programs.
Our services and techniques include:
- All methods can be completed by our industry leading multi-disciplined Rope Access Teams
- Visual Inspection and Metrology
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Radiography (Digital, Computed and Conventional)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) Testing and Holiday (continuity) Testing
- Advanced Inspection techniques
Stork offers additional techniques and leading technology to enhance our extensive conventional NDT service. Through our advanced inspection capability, we deliver a next-level technical solution for accurate and repeatable detection of manufacturing and in-service defects.
Advanced Inspection techniques include:
- Automated Ultrasonic Testing
- Phased Array Inspection (weldments and corrosion mapping)
- Time of Flight Diffraction
- IRIS (Internal Rotary Inspection System)
- Remote Field Eddy Current
- Pulsed Eddy Current Testing
How We Add Value
Extensive range of inspection and testing services allows for efficient and cost-effective project delivery.
Responsive round-the-clock service for all your NDT requirements, wherever and whenever.
Bigger & Better
We have one of the largest X-ray bunkers in the Benelux region to deliver projects of any size or scale.