Stork has the equipment and expertise to detect corrosion in steel storage tanks, pressure vessels and piping in the oil and gas industries. With a robotic crawler for example, we can scan a whole tank which is digitally recorded. This inspection can often be carried out without the need to take the installation out of operation.
How we add value:
- High data integrity
- Real time access to inspection data
- Analysis of the data by our specialists during and after the inspection
- Can be used without special access systems (e.g. scaffolding, rope access)
- 2 scan widths of 600 and 300 mm and can be used on pipes from Ø152 mm
- No interference with welds or coatings
Our team of level 3 NDT technicians is available to advise you on the best method for your project.
Please have a look at our downloads for the application of the various testing methods (see below).