Complete life-cycle services for the full mechanical & piping spectrum
At Stork, we understand the challenges that process industries face today: the need to reduce operational costs, maximize uptime and optimize maintenance efficiency. That means working with client requirements to ensure the highest level of asset integrity and reliability. It also means creating a solid plan detailing risks and maintenance needs to ensure reliable production, and defining and calculating the technical scope of work throughout the entire life-cycle.
How we add value
- Complete life-cycle services: engineering, execution, service & maintenance and overhaul, replacement
- We have capabilities in all mechanical areas: from generic to highly specialized mechanical work
- Integrated approach in turnkey projects; one contact person, one responsible party
- Award-winning safety program
- 24/7 service, transparency and traceability for world-class quality
We carry out the entire maintenance process, from dismantling, overhaul and repair right through to reinstallation, commissioning and if necessary replacement. We offer a wide range of services: from call-out to performance-based contracts, on-site or in our own workshops, and covering the onshore and offshore, chemical, power, oil & gas and industrial segments. When needed we integrate complementary services such as rope access, scaffolding, machinery and manpower resourcing to ensure tailor-made solutions for your specific project requirements.