Total joint integrity services to keep installations safe and leak-free
Just a few loose bolts or a couple of jammed studs can halt production of your plant. To prevent that, Stork ensures reliable, safe operation with integrated bolting, on-site and in-shop machining and leak repair packages together with the required expertise. With more than 15 years’ experience, we manage the entire joint integrity process – from inspection through to assembly, testing and completion, all on a 24/7 basis. Our global network of bases means we provide a local service wherever you are.
Stork offers an unrivaled range of pre-engineering support to our clients with an extensive team of skilled in-situ machining engineers. We modify and prep machinery to meet the exact requirements of our clients, from standard machining operations, through to bespoke applications requiring the design and manufacture of specialist machinery to undertake the project scope.
Our on-site machining & bolting services include:
- Specialist bolting equipment, hydraulic torquing & tensioning (both topside & subsea), inductive bolt heating
- In-situ machining services covering flange facing/grooving/milling/ hub remachining
- Seized cap removal
- Pipe cutting, prepping, bevelling, grinding & lapping
- Milling of shafts, pads and large areas
- Hot/cold tapping (under pressure drilling)
- Line boring/drilling
- Shaft turning
- Subsea specialist cutting equipment & ancillaries
- Hot Bolt Clamp and Hot Bolting Services plus Stork’s iBolt flange integrity management software
- Nut splitting, flange spreading/pulling and ancillary equipment
How We Add Value
Complete range of on-site and in-shop bolting, machining and leak repair services covering the total joint integrity process.
Round the clock
Responsive and flexible service 24/7, available when and where you need us most.
Proactive organization with a proven track record and extensive references.
Unrivaled range of pre-engineering support to our clients with an extensive team of highly motivated and multi-skilled in-situ machining engineers.
HSEQ excellence at the heart of our operations with our global REACH Beyond Zero program.
Rent or buy?
Extensive range of machining & bolting tooling available for rental or purchase.