IRIS3: Internet reports for industrial services - Unique online reporting tool
When the performance of equipment is reducing it affects asset integrity and efficiency. Data and detailed information about the status of your equipment is key for efficient and high quality maintenance. Effective spare part management has immediate effect on your Operating Expense (OPEX). On the spot availability of key information of your equipment specifications can make the difference before and during turnarounds. To help optimize maintenance, Stork has developed an online application for the management of your Valves, Rotating Equipment, or E-machinery.
How we add value:
- Easy to use interface
- 24/7 availability
- E-mail notification to multiple users
- Maintenance efficiency improvement
- Reduced paper interface
- On the spot shared information for improved maintenance processes
- Cost reduction by improved spare parts management
- Certified for the overhaul of the ATEX e-motors
- T0103 certified for the overhaul of safety valves
- ISO27001 and GDPR compliant, assuring the highest level of data and privacy protection
- Optional dashboarding to analyse data on your assets
How does it work?
Unfortunately maintenance information is not always available or lost in unmanaged archives. IRIS3 provides extensive, up-to-date detailed and relevant information and pictures of your equipment. Testbenches and technicians enter data into IRIS3resulting in extensive reports that are available to our customers via the online database.
- Technical status of your equipment during the last overhaul/inspection
- List of maintenance activities
- Inspection reports
- Technical specifications of your equipment with type numbers
- Planning and registration of all the lubrication activities by Lubrication Services
- Safety, on/off and control valves, pumps and e-motors. More disciplines will be added in the near future.
The system drives quality as it is linked to Stork's internal quality management system.
For more information please contact our sales team.