Scaffolding, Insulation & PaintingCONTACT US
Intelligent fabric maintenance plans for sustainable assets
Stork provides a unique integrated suite of fabric maintenance services, starting with safe access and the right surface preparation to the application of coating, passive fire protection, insulation and cladding. By delivering asset integrity and platform services, our clients can expect greater accountability from a single project interface, multi-disciplined teams providing greater efficiencies and a stronger, integrated partnership.
We support our clients to identify medium to long-term integrity requirements and define an optimum methodology that is unique to suit their specific asset needs and assets’ life expectancy.
Stork maintains the highest possible standards that are already being achieved by our Fabric Maintenance teams on a large number of platforms around the world.
We deliver intelligent fabric maintenance plans specific to asset life expectancy, led by integrity driven risk-based assessment and combined with traditional fabric maintenance repair.
Intelligent fabric maintenance combines the above services with:
Assess, Inspect & Repair (A.I.R.)
Combining Integrity, Inspection, Operations and Maintenance teams to deliver safe and efficient value added services, this approach is termed; Assess, Inspect & Repair (A.I.R.), which brings together a strong focus on delivering effective integrated contracts combining:
- Assess: Integrity management and engineering
- Inspect: Non-Destructive Testing, advanced and specialist Inspection services
- Repair: Fabric Maintenance services including composite and structural repairs.
A.I.R. is an innovative movement in Integrity management, stepping away from the traditional Assessment, Inspection and Repair services being provided by multiple service providers. The concept, developed and released over the last three years is now progressing further with a ‘find & fix’ multi-skilled team dynamic offshore and the next step in its development, the introduction of new technologies geared towards data driven maintenance.
- Accredited combination in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020: UKAS Type: C
- Improvement in the transfer of multi- disciplinary technical knowledge
- Reduces administrative support requirements
- A single interface ensuring consistent delivery
- Rapid mitigation of issues highlighted.