Performance improvement at Bavaria
As an improvement-driven company Bavaria sought ways to enhance their production line performance. Additionally Bavaria needed to implement and configure the SAP Plant Maintenance module.
- Need for improvement of efficiency of the production and maintenance processes.
- Implementation and go-live of SAP PM.
An innovative performance contract between Bavaria and Stork Asset Management Consultancy was created. The following approach was selected:
- Alignment of the production and maintenance processes to enhance production line performance.
- Work flow analysis and Stork’s best practices in order to implement SAP Plant Maintenance.
Result & Benefits
- Production line performance increased by over 5%. This achievement was described as "maximum availability against minimal cost" by the maintenance manager of Bavaria.
- The implementation of SAP Plant Maintenance was on time and on target. This seamless implementation helped Bavaria to reduce their maintenance costs even further.
Beer brewer Bavaria employs around 1000 people worldwide and has a net turnover of over € 400 million. The annual production is 6 million hectoliters of beer that is exported to 120 countries.