Renewal Distillation unit PID5 - Koole Terminals
Scope of work
In order to enter a new market Koole wanted to renew her PID5 installation technically and meet new standards in safety and compliance.
The existing installation was redesigned by Tebodin. Stork was responsible for execution of all works. The existing installation was stripped out and the new one installed and commissioned.
Stork was main contractor for the whole operation and provided the Piping & Mechanical and Electrical & Instrumentations teams.
- •The renewed PID5 allows Koole terminals to improve their services portfolio for their clients.
- •The project was executed by one partner, knowledgeable on all area’s, with corresponding clear communication and responsibility structures.
- •Despite the challenges from the corona-virus, the works were executed and delivered according to schedule.
Project: Petrochemical Industrial Distillation unit 5
Client: Koole terminals
Name of Facility: Koole tankstorage Botlek
Type of Facility: Tank terminal
Industry: Oil & Gas
Site Location: Botlek Rotterdam
Duration: 6 months
- Manhours: 5000
- Contract value: 2.4 milion
- Contract type: Lump-Sum + provisional sum
- Role Stork: Main Contractor
- Partners: Tebodin Engineering
- Major Subcontractors: Wiko, Rombouts, Sikla