The newly launched 18 series unit has been developed to meet the real needs of the heat treatment engineering industry. Cooperheat are aware that each customer might have different requirements, needs and cost constraints and therefore we have released this range of configurable power sources which allows the customer to specify a unit ranging from a base unit with no control all the way up to a fully programmable unit with built in chart recorder. The best features from all our power sources have been built into this range to give what we feel is the foremost power source available in the market place.
The 18 series is supplied with the following common features :
- Stainless Steel construction suitable for the worst environments including marine offshore applications
- Extra safe low output voltage of 32.5 - 0 - 32.5V giving 65V for supplying 60V elements yet only giving 32.5V to earth therefore reducing leakage and any potential for shock
- Earth fault monitoring circuit which will trip the unit out in the event of any earth fault occurring that causes significant earth current to flow
- Integrated lifting points so that the unit can be easily slung for movement around a site
- Quick removal panels with plug and play harness connections so that units can easily be upgraded.
- Industry proven transformer core with thousands in use around the world
- Rubber castors instead of Nylon giving much less vibration when moving the units
- Outputs per channel for both 30V and 60V heaters Controllers and Programmers operate in °C or °F and display set point and work piece temperature
- Indicator displays Power On for each output channel
- Units supplied with a primary supply cable but internal connector block means that this can easily be changed if required
- Thermal trips embedded in each transformer winding offer protection against overheating
- Primary over-current protection provided by a 3-phase circuit breaker.