Cooper36 Channel Unit
Stork Cooperheat’s Cooper36 has been specifically designed to heat treat up to 36 small tubes and pipes simultaneously.
The newly launched Cooper-K9 is a mobile and portable 9kVA three output channel heat treatment unit that can be loaded and off loaded from a pick up vehicle without the need for heavy lifting. equipment such as a powered fork lift truck or crane.
Stork Cooperheat’s Cooper-K9 has been developed in response to the demand within the heat treatment industry. Traditional heat treatment modules are heavy and require mobilisation using forklifts and large transport vehicles. The newly launched Cooper-K9 is a mobile and portable 9kVA three output channel heat treatment unit that can be loaded and off loaded from a pick up vehicle without the need for heavy lifting equipment such as a powered fork lift truck or crane.
The Cooper-K9 splits into two halves. The top half contains the six point recorder and three programmer/controllers and contactors. The lower half contains the power transformer and air circulation fan. The compact module not only avoids the use of heavy lifting equipment, in addition it avoids mobilising valuable 50kVA or 70kVA assets to smaller heat treatment work scopes which may require less than 10kVA of power.
To complement and extend the range of compact heat treatment modules, Stork Cooperheat has also developed the Cooper-K9-OPL. This module is lightweight incorporating the power source/contactor unit in three stackable parts. Each part weighs 20kg, which is within the capacity for one person to load and off load from transportation. As with the standard Cooper-K9, the units are simple to stack and then easily transported by means of a pull out (trolley suitcase type) handle and wide roller wheels suitable for use on all typical industrial surfaces. Furthermore, a unit with no inbuilt recorder is available for operators that wish to use their own portable recorders or where chart recording is not required. A six channel unit, using six 30V heaters is also offered with or without an inbuilt recorder.
• Single phase natural air cooled, class H, 9kVA
• Auxiliary winding: 110V a.c. 0.5 kVA single phase
• Primary voltage: 380V, 415V, 440V
• Primary current: 24A
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Double Pole, 32A Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) with Shunt Trip
• Core winding over temperature thermostats linked to MCB shunt trip
• Output: 65V across 32.5V-0-32.5V outputs
• Auxiliary Output: 110V, 1A, for TAU recharging
• Number of temperature controlled output channels: 3 channels
• Maximum load per output channel: 2.7kW (e.g. one 60V, 2.7kW heating element for each output channel)
• Maximum current per output channel: 45A
• Cases material: Brushed Stainless Steel
• Upper control unit weight: 17kg
• Upper control unit height: 390mm
• Upper control unit width: 335mm
• Upper control unit depth: 410mm
• Lower power unit weight: 52kg
• Lower power unit height: 470mm
• Lower power unit width: 335mm
• Lower power unit depth: 410mm
Three single pole, 60A contactors with 110V a.c. coil
Advantage 3, Temperature programmer/ control parameters
• Temperature measurement, display and control: °C or °F
• Start and end temperature
• Temperature ramp up and down in degrees per hour
• Hold/soak temperature set point and hold/soak time period setting
• 6 Channel Dot Matrix Strip Chart Recorder
• LED digital display of channel number, temperature value °C or °F and recording and alarm status
• Chart scale 0 to 1,200 °C (0 to 2,200 °F)
• Chart width: 100mm
• Chart length: 16m
• Recorder door rated to IP65