1. Where do I find the Stork Cooperheat branches in my region?
Please visit the Stork Cooperheat Contact page for the contact details of our regional branches.
2. I cannot finish my enquiry at this moment, is it possible to finish my enquiry on a later time?
Yes, the items that you have added to your enquiry request will be saved so you can finish your enquiry on a later time..
3. How do I enter an enquiry request for a non-standard product that is not shown in the webshop?
Next to the standard items that are displayed in the webshop, you can also request an enquiry for non-standard items here.
You can choose between the following non-standard product categories:
- A variant of a product within the webshop
- A previously ordered non-standard product
- A custom product/service tailored to your case
Depending on the category you will have to enter additional information through the online request form for non-standard items.
4. What happens after I send a quote/enquiry request?
You will receive an automated response acknowledging that your enquiry request has been sent. Then, within 72 hours you will receive an email from a member of our sales team acknowledging receipt of your enquiry and where possible (dependent upon the items requested), we shall send you our quotation for the items requested. If you accept the quotation you can then send us your purchase order, as usual, by email.
5. Is it possible to see if a product is still available in your webshop before enquiring?
No it is not possible, we will advise you of availability when we send you our quotation.
6. How can I track the status of my enquiry?
You should receive an enquiry acknowledgement from our sales team within 72 hours. If you do not receive one in the time please email us at Cooperheat.email@example.com and we will check and advise you of the status of your enquiry.
7. How can I get further information on a product or get advice on what the best product option is for my heat treatment application?
8. Who should I contact if I have a requirement for Stork Cooperheat onsite heat treatment services?
9. Where can I get more information on Stork and the full range of services and products that Stork offer?
Visit the Stork web site at www.stork.com.