Twin heat module in Stainless Steel case, with two Advantage 3 programmer/controllers
The Cooperheat Twin Heat module is designed to work with most welding machines to provide accurate control of pre and post weld heat treatment. Read more
"The Cooperheat Twin Heat module is designed to work with most welding machines to provide accurate control of pre and post weld heat treatment.
The system, channels and controls the current from your welding machine via heavy duty contactors that are regulated by unique Advantage 3 mini programmers, which accurately control the desired temperature of your heat treatment process via thermocouples that run from the work to the Twin Heat Module.
The required heating power is created by Cooperheat Low voltage electric resistance Ceramic Heating elements which can be purchased in various sizes to cater for just about any job.
• Display: 8 segment LED, Temperature set point and actual
• Input instrument Supply: 110 V a.c. , 5A, 50/60 Hz
• Maximum input per channel: 180A, 60V ( up to our parallel connected 60V, 2.7 kW heaters per channel)
• Case material: Stainless Steel
• Case dimensions: Width 27cm, Height 25cm, Depth 43cm
• Weight total unit: 12.5 kg
• Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C
Environmental / Safety
• Environment: Operating temperature range: -10 to + 55 °C
• Controlled by two ‘Advantage3’ programmer/controllers Temperature input signal : Thermocouple Type K