Spare Advantage 3 Progammer / Controller
Spare or replacement Stork Cooperheat Advantage3 temperature programmer / controller which, with its unique linkable control zone feature, is fast becoming the heat treatment industry standard.
Spare or replacement Stork Cooperheat Advantage3 temperature programmer / controller which, with its unique linkable control zone feature, is fast becoming the heat treatment industry standard. Providing the user with versatility, flexibility, cost savings and time. The Advantage 3 can be used individually or combined to control temperature differentials in a number of user selectable configurations. This control of temperature differential is an important requirement of international heat treatment codes and standards including ASME, BS, EN, ANSI & DIN.
Specifically designed for localised heat treatment industry, the Advantage 3 reduces the number of standard six channel (single program) programmers normally required to heat treat work pieces requiring different heat treatment cycles and where only one standard six channel (single program) programmer is available, eliminates the need for multiple shift working to carry out several separate heat treatment processes for each heat treatment specification.
- Proportional Band: ± 5°C (10°F) / ± 10°C (20°F) / ± 20°C (40°F) / ± 40°C (80°F)
- Hold Back Setting: 10°C (20°F) / 20°C (40°F) / 40°C (80°F) / 60°C (120°F)
- Supply Voltage: 110/115 V a.c.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Type: Thermocouple Type K (NiCr/NiAl)
- Range: 0 to 1200°C (0 to 2200°F)
- Measurement: ± 0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Linearity: Better than ± 0.5°C (1°F) at any point
- Calibration: ± 1 display digit (Uncertainty: 1 display digit)
- Start Temperature: °C or °F temperature uncontrolled up to
- Rate of Rise: °C or °F per hour
- Soak Temperature: °C or °F temperature to soak (hold) at
- Soak Time: Time (hours:minutes) held at soak (hold)
- Rate of Fall: °C or °F per hour
- Off Temperature: °C or °F temperature uncontrolled down from
ENVIRONMENTAL / SAFETY
- Normal Operating Temperature range: -10 to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 10 to 90% Relative Humidity
- Ambient Humidity: EMC: EN 61326 : 1998
- CE Compliance: LVD: EN 61010-1 : 2001
|Category||HT Programmers & Controllers|