Stork Cooperheat’s innovative Cooper8 is a heat treatment programmer/controller and digital recorder combined unit which is designed to work in conjunction with standard heat treatment equipment.
Stork Cooperheat’s innovative Cooper8 is a heat treatment programmer/controller and digital recorder combined unit which is designed to work in conjunction with standard heat treatment equipment. The Cooper8 can be used as a separate modular unit or can be built into a bespoke heat treatment unit.
The most versatile heat treatment unit on the market, the Cooper8 can be used as a six channel programmer module which is compatible with any standard heat treatment transformer power source with inputs for contactor control. In addition, it can also be used as a sophisticated programmer with the capacity to download data for analysis and print temperature charts.
The controls of the Cooper8 are extremely intuitive and can be operated and monitored by the operator locally or via remote control and remote data monitoring. To meet specific or bespoke heat treatment requirements, the Cooper8 can be customised with your needs in mind.
- Display: Colour, 7 inch, LCD screen, with touch screen control
- Environment: Operating temperature 0-50 °C
- Storage: Temperature -20 to 60 Relative Humidity 10% to 90%
- Supply: 110 V a.c., 5A, 50/60Hz
- Case material : Stainless Steel
- Weight total unit: 13 kg
- Case dimensions:
Width: 32.5 cm
Height: 26.0 cm
Depth: 43.0 cm
RECORDING AND CONTROL
- Sensor: Type K Thermocouple to BS EN 60584-1 (others by special order)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of span ± 1 °C
- Control: PID
- Units: °C or °F
- Channels: 6 control channels plus 6 monitoring channels
- Ten segment program profiles. Each segment can be temperature level, ramp up, ramp down or hold period
- In addition to all six zones running to a common program, two independent programs can be run simultaneously controlling 3+3 control zones or 2+4 control zones
|Category||HT Programmers & Controllers|