Quality Policy Statement
Stork, a Fluor company, recognizes that to succeed in being a global leader of integrated operations, maintenance, modification and asset integrity solutions depends on our ability to deliver quality services and products to our customers and continually improve that quality, whilst protecting our people, our contractors and others who could be affected by our activities and minimizing our impact on the environment. This understanding is also captured in Stork’s ambition which is to
Be the industry reference. Every day, Everywhere.
We strive to be a well-connected, diverse and data-informed organization with a reputation for continuously enhancing our Client’s performance and for setting standards of excellence in asset management. In order to achieve our ambition we are committed to:
- Achieving customer satisfaction through delivering services or products that meet or even exceed Client expectations
- Creating an innovation culture across our company to stimulate service and product improvement bottom-up
- Ensuring a continuous learning and improvement mentality by having Client Satisfaction surveys in place
- Conducting regular Quality audits and review non-conformances during an Annual Management review
- Operating under the control of our business management systems conforming to national and international management system standards.
- Ensuring that our personnel are able to perform their duties effectively through a comprehensive competency program, ongoing training and personal development.
The President of Stork is responsible for ensuring that the policy is made in accordance with the group principles. The leaders of the business lines are responsible for ensuring that the policy is implemented and communicated to all the employees in their respective organizations as well as to contractors and others working on our behalf and that the policy is made available to the public and other interested parties.
The leaders of the business lines are also responsible for compliance with local laws in jurisdictions where their organizations operate and for ensuring that appointed managing directors of (local) legal entities (to the extent those leaders are not acting in that capacity themselves) act in accordance with local laws in this respect.
This policy statement will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
Taco de Haan
President of Stork
Utrecht, November 2017