Complete Caisson ManagementCONTACT US
We are your single interface for a complete caisson management solution
Caissons are essential to an asset’s operations and can be problematic due to stress, fatigue, increased corrosion, failure through cracking and through wall defects. This can result in costly shutdowns or high risk, dropped-object issues.
With the introduction of Stork’s unique swaging technology we deliver a complete Caisson Management package; Assess, Inspect & Repair (A.I.R.). As the ageing process of assets continues to deteriorate caisson condition, Stork offer a full service to support the re-instatement of structural integrity to caissons.
Proven Track Record
Stork has a strong track record of over 20 years' in providing Caisson Management solutions, including risers and j-tubes, fully tailored to our clients’ requirements. Our portfolio ensures caissons are fit-for continued service whilst providing asset owners with confidence in their caisson integrity status. As part of this service Stork provides an effective A.I.R. programme ensuring reliability, technical integrity, safety and regulatory compliance is delivered.
End-to-end efficiency through Assess, Inspect & Repair (A.I.R.)
Learn more about Stork’s caisson management portfolio
We perform our data-driven integrity assessments, prioritisation and planning package:
- Assess the caissons’ history and define what, when and where needs inspected.
- Prioritisation defined.
- Planning for implementation and repair recommendations.
Through Stork’s in-house Specialist Inspection division we deliver:
- An initial camera inspection.
- High pressure cleaning.
- Additional camera survey records the affected areas.
- Ultrasonic thickness measurements.
- Full Ultrasonic Testing Report is issued alongside captured video footage.
We restore a caisson’s full integrity during our repair phase:
- Upon review of Inspection’s Ultrasonic Thickness Report, a Technical Review/Note with recommendations suggested by our in-house Corrosion and Structural Engineers is made on swaged repair solutions.
- If a swage repair process is required, we will utilise our state-of-the-art swage tooling. In addition to this Stork also supplies internal liner material, connectors and associated components.
- A stand-alone integrated team inclusive of in-house riggers and welders is provided.
- A dedicated multi-disciplined team, all working under an experienced Project Management team is deployed.
- Identified repair process is carried out.