The customer had steam leakages on the casing split line and glands, which should be resolved during a major overhaul.
- Perform a major overhaul on the 19,9MW Siemens Steam Turbine Type EK1100-2 including Gearbox and modification of the hydraulic control system to electronic
- With help of structural investigations and evaluation we identified weaknesses and made repair recommendations for the continued operation of the turbine
- Steam leakages solved within scheduled overhaul period
- Extension of the turbine lifetime
- Preparation of the interface between turbine and electronic control based on SPPA T-3000
- Joint project with our control systems department and gearbox services
- The customer had chosen Stork as first Non-OEM for the overhaul and he was satisfied with our performance