Combining Integrity, Inspection, Operations and Maintenance teams to deliver safe and efficient value added services, this approach is termed; Assess, Inspect & Repair (AIR), which brings together a strong focus on delivering effective integrated contracts combining:
- Assess: Integrity management and engineering
- Inspect: Non-Destructive Testing, advanced and specialist Inspection services
- Repair: Fabric Maintenance services including composite and structural repairs.
AIR is an innovative movement in Integrity management, stepping away from the traditional Assessment, Inspection and Repair services being provided by multiple service providers. The concept, developed and released over the last three years is now progressing further with a ‘find & fix’ multi-skilled team dynamic offshore and the next step in its development, the introduction of new technologies geared towards data driven maintenance.
- Accredited combination in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020: UKAS Type: C
- Improvement in the transfer of multi- disciplinary technical knowledge
- Reduces administrative support requirements
- A single interface ensuring consistent delivery
- Rapid mitigation of issues highlighted.