Stork’s Specialist Cleaning division delivers a complete Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) management service covering the monitoring, removal, treatment and disposal of NORM.
All work is completed in line with Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999 and our Radiation Protection Supervisors are trained to the highest industry standards to ensure the appropriate controls are in place to manage the hazards associated with NORM scale and minimize exposure.
Stork’s skilled personnel and extensive suite of in-house equipment means we can mobilize at short notice and provide a solution matched to your specific project requirements.
Services delivered include:
- NORM monitoring, removal, treatment and disposal
- NORM hazard supervision and control
- Management within custom decontamination units
- Particle size reduction
Working smartly and safely, we:
- Establish a restricted-access/controlled area when required
- Own and maintain all our equipment
- Utilise qualified Chemists to make recommendations