Stork, a Fluor company, offers a portfolio of professional solutions and proven best practice in asset integrity services to meet Clients’ business drivers and deliver optimum asset performance.
We analyze your maintenance approach at a strategic level, to optimize the maintenance strategy for your type of production, and deliver cost, efficiency and safety benefits. Operational activities are performed with an extensive pool of readily available, knowledgeable and skilled staff. In addition to regular and corrective maintenance, we can plan, prepare and execute your turnarounds and modifications. We develop and implement innovative strategies for delivering full asset optimization.
How we add value
- We work with our clients to ensure that the latest best practices in asset integrity management are identified and implemented to deliver optimum asset performance.
- We have developed a best practice in turnaround management to keep planned outages to a minimum and as short as possible.
- Our extensive experience enables us to manage risks appropriately and deliver excellent HSEQ performance.
- We manage the complete relocation process – from relocation engineering, dismantling and transport, through to reassembly and commissioning.
- One point of contact reduces customer/supplier interfaces.
- Analyses of (potential) production losses and implementing solutions.