The Stork Diagnostic Services department has a Faro measurement arm. This measures on-site installations with great accuracy.
These can be measurements for the determination of the geometry or the reverse engineering of parts. The measured values are directly imported into a 3D-CAD program. Our own Engineering department analyzes the "measured drawing" for you.
Features Faro Measurement Arm
- Accuracy to ± 0.025 m
- True "measure anywhere" performance
- "Mount-it-where-you-make-it" convenience, less downtime
- 3.5" mounting ring for quick mounting and release on granite or metal surfaces
- Lightweight and completely portable
- Comfortable stress-free usage
- Replaces fixed CMMs/hand tools; superior production quality;
lower scrap costs
- Ergonomic design and internal counter-balancing
- Universal quick probe calibration
- Overload sensors at each joint warn of high handling force during usage
- Simple user calibration for a large variety of probes
- Ensures Arm will maintain optimum precision
Data Portable 3D Faro measurement arm
- Accuracy ± 0.025 mm
- Operating temperature 10 to 40 0C
- CE Compliant
- EN50081-1: 1991 Class B
- EN50082-1: 1991 (ESD, RI, EFT)
Uses of 3D Portable Faro measurement arm
- Alignment of gearboxes, turbines, motors, bogies.
- Reverse engineering of various parts, such as turbine blades, ships propellers, rotation shafts.
The possibilities of this Faro measurement arm are countless. You are free to contact us if you have any queries about the uses of this measurement arm on your installation.