Stork Diagnostic Services performs thermographic infrared measurements on location on both mechanical and electrical equipment.
The Raytek ThermoViewTM Ti30 of Stork Diagnostic Services measures temperatures between 0 and 2500 C (32 to 4820 F) of metals and non-metals.
Uses of Infrared Thermography
Stork Diagnostic Services usually uses this technique to determine the critical parts, such as bearings, in gearboxes. However, the thermographic infrared camera is also used in:
- Detection of blockage in pipelines, e.g. air fan banks
- Condition monitoring of rotating equipment
- Inspection of electrical installations such as switch rooms and transformers
- Detection of leaks of gases and liquids
The thermographic infrared camera can localize "hotspots". The photos made by the camera can be filed in a database. The advantage is that the camera can be used for "troubleshooting" and periodic measurements. The trends in installations can be followed and beginning problems can be noticed at an early stage. This can save you expenses.
- Temperature range 0 to 2500 C (32 to 4820 F)
- Accuracy ± 2%
- Laser class 2
- Storage capacity 100 photos