Waste heat valorization and energy system optimization
Improving your energy performance is always teamwork.
Developing successful strategies and tailor-made solutions that deliver real benefits supporting you in reaching your business target. By aligning processes, systems and people you will achieve result‑driven behavior and continuous improvement, based on the expertise in asset management and in‑depth knowledge of industrial processes and equipment. These will reduce environmental impact and use of resources, while optimizing financial performance. The result is a technical and economic solution that precisely matches your needs.
- Experts in energy production – from energy system optimization and waste heat recovery through to Combined Heat and Power (CHP) solutions and waste-to-energy solutions.
- Knowing your energy needs, it is determined which waste heat stream or combination of streams can be used in your process.
- Bringing broad experience in multidisciplinary projects involving mechanical engineering, process technology and operating methods. Our thinking helps you find the optimal solution.
- Waste heat valorisation ensures a focus on the most profitable solution right from the start.
- Having a R&D department with state-of-the-art engineering tools and capabilities supports the development of tailor-made solutions.
- Convenience: just one single point of contact to manage your project
Optimizing energy and heat utilization
Today’s volatile economic climate is forcing many companies to take a critical look at their business models. Helping plant operators to optimize their power and heat output. By analyzing the energy system and the energy supply and demand factors of local industry, and support you to make the transition to supplying heat and steam. These can then be used either as process steam or for local district heating. This transition is a challenging process, but with our expertise it can be a profitable one.
Proven project approach adds value right from the start, building a strong foundation for long-term partnerships. Identifying three main steps in project realization:
- Specifying: Working closely together with your process specialists to define the project scope, using in-depth knowledge across the entire technical spectrum.
- Financing: Developing the optimal business case via expertise in economic models.
- Engineering and developing: design and building the complete solution, right up to turnkey delivery of the optimized energy system.