Low NOx Burner Retrofit
Retrofit projects e.g. Low Nox retrofits
How to bring your combustion system into compliance with future demands?
Turnkey solutions for NOx emission reduction
Flexibility in fuel types, different renewable energy sources and more stringent NOx emission regulations are key issues in power generation. But the question is, “how to meet these objectives as an integrated project?” Retrofitting your installation with the help of Stork Thermeq-specialists means one stop shopping for attaining these goals. These kinds of multi-purpose burner retrofit projects are core-business for Stork-engineers. From analysis & advice, engineering, manufacturing, commissioning up to service and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul). This integrated approach is your core-benefit to reaching different objectives with just one partner within just one project.
As early as possible
Storks added value works best when you ask for advice as early as possible in your thought process. The common analysis of fuel diversity, availability of renewables and local emission regulations with our help you to determine the required specifications.
Brainstorming, CFD and burner tests are basic Stork-tools to assist you in the project start-up. After finalizing the scope of work Stork will be your partner for engineering, manufacturing, commissioning and start-up. During operation Stork will be your service provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO). Customers all over the world appreciate this Stork-concept as integrated service provider in power generation.
- Proven track record in multi purpose and multi fuel burner retrofit projects
- Burner program for Ultra Low NOx applications
- Convenience: Stork Thermeq as single point of contact
- State-of-the-art-technology, based on BAT (Best Available Technology)
- Reduced NOx emission values, in compliance with local emission regulations
- World-wide customer base
- In-company specialists for R&D, burner design, engineering and CFD
- Test facilities for burner equipment (including emission measurements)
- In-depth knowledge base over many decades as a former boiler manufacturer
- Ultra Low NOx burners
- Further NOx-reduction with FGR or two stage combustion
- Post combustion emission reduction technology such as SCR and SNCR
- Burner systems for direct as well as supplementary firing
- Fuel diversity: fossil fuel + renewables + wide range of fuels and waste streams
- Customer base: a list of reference projects is available on request.