At Stork we value our Quality Management and Assurance as much as we value Health, Safety and Environmental concerns. (HSSEQ). Stork Turbo Blading has recently succesfully upgraded their Quality Management system to the latest international standard, ISO 9001:2015. This new quality management system has made several important changes in regards to how quality assurance is achieved and who benefits from this the most.
These changes include but are not limited to:
1. Identifying Stakeholders - developing a long-term win-win relationship.
2. Risk management - Identify risks to improve processes.
3. Define In- & Output - Continuous measurement and improvement of processes.
4. Integrate Quality Handbook - Integration of Several Norms such as ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and more.
5. Less Documentation Required - Focus shifted towards practical application.
6. Leadership and Responsibility of the Management Team - Effectively manage a complex organization.
7. Continuously improve the working environment.
8. QA/QC Training for operators and field service.
Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality blades to our customers, with the shortest lead time possible.
This new norm helps us achieve our goal and control our processes even better, which will allow us to continue to supply the highest quality parts whenever and wherever they are required.