Bolt flange integrity management software improves the safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness of bolting operations
iBolt, Stork’s user friendly web-based system, provides a complete auditable record of all activity carried out on flange management workscopes from topside to subsea.
The software can be tailored for specific platforms or project requirements. One of Stork’s key clients, a major UKCS operator recently requested a bespoke version of the software for use across its North Sea assets.
- A Joint Register populated by an experienced Flange Management Technician
- A Job Register displaying jobs logged into the iBolt software
- Records all data including torqueing and tensioning information. P &ID & ISO drawings can be stored and marked up
- iBolt enables the handing back of plant and installations to the client with the confidence that every measure has been taken to ensure there will be no major leaks from flanges involved in the workscope
- All data relevant to each bolted connection from assembly through to final tightening (including all competency) is captured on an auditable trail for HSE requirements
- Real time flange status through online portal
- Complete audit train from start to finish
- Online marked up drawing storage
- Report generation and historical data generation
- Online torque/tension calculator
- Electronic mark up of drawings P & ID’s & ISO’s
- Can review status of project real-time
- Leak test certification storage