IRIS: Internet Reports for Industrial Services - Unique online reporting tool
When the performance of equipment is reducing it affects asset integrity and efficiency. Data and detailed information about the status of your equipment is key for efficient and high quality maintenance. Effective spare part management has immediate effect on your Operating Expense (OPEX). On the spot availability of key data of your equipment specifications can make the difference before and during stops. To help optimize maintenance, Stork has developed an online application for the management of your control valves, on/off Valves, safety valves and electrical motors.
How we add value:
- Easy to use interface
- 24/7 availability
- E-mail notification to multiple users
- Maintenance efficiency improvement
- Reduced paper interface
- On the spot shared information for improved maintenance processes
- Cost reduction by improved spare parts management
- Certified for the overhaul of the ATEX e-motors
- Lloyd's certified for the overhaul of safety valves
How does it work
Unfortunately maintenance data is not always available or lost in unmanaged archives. IRIS provides extensive, up-to-date detailed and relevant data and pictures of your equipment. Testbenches, reporting workstations and customers are linked together via the online database.
The IRIS system contains:
- Technical status of your equipment during the last overhaul/inspection
- List of maintenance activities
- Inspection reports
- Technical specifications of your equipment with type numbers
- Safety, on/off and control valves and e-motors. More disciplines will be added to IRIS, of which pumps is the first.
The system drives quality as it is linked to Stork's internal quality management system.
For more information please contact our sales team.