Turbomachinery Controls improve output while reducing operating costs
Turbomachinery Controls of Stork helps to maximize operability and maintainability, thereby improving output while reducing operating costs. We supply turbine controls and compressor controls as individual component replacements or integrated turbomachinery control solutions for turbine generators or turbo‑compressor sets.
How we add value:
- Experienced engineers with in-depth turbo machinery and process knowledge
- We deliver improved performance, operability and maintainability
- State-of-the-art hardware/software and transparent programming
- Single point of contact for turbine and compressor maintenance and controls keeps downtime to an absolute minimum
- Service includes design and implementation of interfaces
Our services include:
- Customised control packages
- Individual component replacements
- Integrated control solutions for turbine generators and turbo-compressors
- Controls and actuation system retrofits
Operating and maintaining turbo machinery involves numerous tasks which are often performed manually These include start‑up/shutdown sequencing, monitoring of critical parameters and running behavior, parameter trending and caring for older or even obsolete hydraulic and mechanic controls.
Stork Turbo Machinery Controls takes care of these time-consuming and error‑prone tasks. For both turbine and compressor controls, we identify your requirements and provide the optimum controls package.
For both turbine and compressor controls we supply, installl and commission DCS- and PLC-based governors, sequencing and monitoring solutions. Digital protection and condition monitoring can be integrated if required. Further benefits in operability and maintainability can be achieved by controlling all machines in one train with our integrated controls solutions.
Our work is based on in-depth turbo-machinery equipment and process knowledge, and our controls business is an integral part of the turbo machinery service organization. Our controls engineers handle turbo machinery commissioning and troubleshooting, including interface (hydraulics/sensorics) design and realization, in many cases together with service tasks. Our integrated approach gives us a competitive edge over companies that simply supply automation. For our customers, it means the assurance of flawless control system integration with minimum downtime.
We deliver total solutions. Our sales process addresses your needs and expectations in detail, our component selection and implementation are matched to your requirements, and our work is completed by commissioning, optimisation and familiarization with your new equipment.