Managing your (modification) projects on time and within budget. Do you want support in the project scope definition? And do you have the right resources to manage your project safely and efficiently?
Our approach is based on ‘thinking and doing’. Our proposition includes management, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning. Our highly trained, experienced professionals ensure your project is delivered safely and predictably, on time and within budget. Our project management is ISO certified and our methodologies are based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge international standards.
How we add value:
- Support to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Safe, predictable project execution
- Focus on customer needs & benefits
- A team of highly qualified and experienced professionals
- Close partnerships with the customer and other contract partners
- Joint commitment to KPIs & measurable targets
- Fast, flexible response to unexpected situations
- One point of contact significantly reduces customer/supplier interfaces
We have even developed a proprietary tool for project management. World-class corporations benefit from Stork’s PRINCE system, which offers integrated workflow and business process management for controlled execution of multi-disciplinary construction projects and modifications.
PRINCE includes the work preparation, planning, tracking & tracing and reliable administration of:
- Piping (prefab & field)
- Non-Destructive Examinations (NDE)
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT)
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Steel Structures
- Painting, Insulation, Scaffolding