Minimise shutdown time and costs, without compromising on safety and quality. While at the same time increasing asset performance by means of a modification project.
Plant turnarounds in the Chemical, Oil & Gas and Power industries can mean costly lost production. We deliver efficient turnaround services with a strong focus on safety and quality. So your plant is up and running within the agreed deadlines.
How we add value:
- We increase efficiency and reduce downtime through effective use of technology
- We capture all turnaround metrics, reducing preparation time and cost of future turnarounds
- One single point of contact significantly reduces customer/supplier interfaces
- We manage the combination of tight shutdown windows, non-routine tasks and high manning levels with a focus on safety
- Performance-based contracts: you pay for success.
- Our multidisciplinary teams operate efficiency with fewer onboard personnel
Turnaround processes are complex and multidisciplinary. We start by focussing on the reduction of scope within the shutdown window, making the process simpler, more transparent and more efficient. We listen to your needs and develop a plan to ensure efficiency in the turnaround, extend maintenance intervals and optimize your total cost of operation. Our support extends from the scoping phase of the individual shutdown, through work preparation and execution delivery, right through to close-out.
Our professionals have international experience in plant turnarounds and provide improvement opportunities for the next shutdown. At Stork, we call this ‘thinking and doing’. For us, no project is too big or too small when it comes to the goal of consistent productivity, safety and reliability.
We understand that the cost and success of a turnaround depend strongly on the right scope definition. That’s why we aim to contribute our experience and expertise from these earliest stages of turnaround preparation. A thorough close-out enables us to capture vital plant information and shutdown metrics. These enable us to continuously improve on safety, costs and scope in your next shutdown, regardless of location.
Reducing pre-phases and TA-window
The following graph visualizes the Stork methodology. This graph is based on historical data on actual turnarounds.