Using RSS with this site
The new REACH Beyond Zero site uses a technology called RSS to allow you to see when the site has added new content.
You can get the latest REACH Beyond Zero headlines in one place, as soon as it's published, without having to visit the site itself.
The ability to read RSS feeds is built into most new browsers.
For those using Internet Explorer the instructions are as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Go to the website that has the feed you want to subscribe to.
- Click the Feeds button to discover feeds on the webpage.
- Click a feed (if more than one is available). If only one feed is available, you will go directly to that page.
- Click Subscribe to this Feed.
- Type a name for the feed and select the folder to create the feed in.
- Click Subscribe.
To view your feeds in Internet Explorer 8, click the Favorites button, and then click Feeds.
The REACH Beyond Zero team also hope to bring you regular Newsletters summarising activity. You can subscribe to these on the REACH Beyond Zero homepage.