Gears Products & ServicesContact us
Discover our international gearbox services
Stork Gears & Services offers a wide range of complete gearbox solutions for specific situations and challenges.
We combine unrivaled experience with modern manufacturing facilities and an extensive inventory to deliver a fast, no-compromise gearbox service. From on-site gearbox services like inspections, maintenance and commissioning right up to gearbox repair and manufacturing of gears and gearbox components. Stork offers you a proven range of gearbox services worlwide.
Proven track-record, over 4,000 inspections
- In-situ gearbox inspection & recommendations
- Visual and videoscopic inspections
- Vibration measurements (CSI and ADRE) etc.
- Lubrication and Vibration analysis
- Troubleshooting and Failure
- On-site 3D measurements (FARO)
- Oil analysis
- Level II and III certified (Mobius)
Asset management for Maritime, Industry & Power
- 24/7 Services
- On-site repair
- Gearboxes and Thrusters
- On-site commissioning
- Brand independent repairs
Inspect & Repair
- Gearbox repair services for Marine, Industry & Power
- Field service for on-site repair, disassembly, assembly and commissioning
- Award winning repair techniques
- Brand-independent repairs
- Over 50 years of experience
- Repair of all brands; Flender, Renk, Hansen etc.
- All gearboxes are tested before shipment
- 5 workshops worldwide
A custom-made gearbox within 3 months
- Dedicated engineering department
- All industrial and maritime applications possible
- Certified from ABS, LIoyd's, DNV etc...
- Gearbox components manufacturing
- 2D and 3D solid modeling software
- High-end calculation methods
- State-of-the-art machine park
Gearbox Spare Parts
- Dedicated engineering department for new design and reverse engineering,
- fast delivery times due to in-house manufacturing capabilities,
- State-of-the-art machine park,
- All gearbox components, incl. Couplings