A quick assessment of your asset management strengths & weaknesses, to establish a baseline for improvement.
With the asset management self-scan, you will gain insight into the state of asset management within your organization. Completing this quick scan will provide an initial indication regarding strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
Based on your results, our experts can share a benchmark of your as-is situation against the industry reference and establish a baseline for future improvement.
Do the self-scan
Stork's Asset Management self-scan will give you insights in strengths and weaknesses of your AM organization.
The scan is based on our field proven Stork AM model (ISO 55000). You can look at the cheat sheet on this page for more information about the model, while filling in the scan.
You should reserve about 20 minutes to complete the self-scan.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help or have questions:
- +31 88 08 91 000
Asset Management model
Our scan assesses the full breath of asset management topics:
- Policy and strategy: Are your policies and strategies well defined and in-line with your long-term vision?
- Processes: Are your management, control, support and improvement processes well defined and implemented?
- Organization: Is your organization well-established with clear responsibilities and authorities, enabling efficient execution of the required processes?
- People: Is your organization staffed with people that have the right competences, behavior and leadership capabilities?
- Means or infrastructure: Do you have the appropriate tools (including hardware and software) and infrastructural supporting your processes?
Our holistic Stork Asset Management model is compatible with the ISO 55.000 guidelines. These 5 capabilities are split up into 3 parts, with 11 Asset Management domains in total.
- AM Policy and Strategy - give GUIDANCE to your AM organization
- Asset Concept Management - WHAT must be done
- AM Plan - the required RESOURCES to do it
- Asset Service Providing - HOW it must be done
- AM Performance - what RESULTS have been achieved
- AM Analyses and Improvements - how to IMPROVE these results
The context in which the asset management activities should take place:
- Governance - secure legal and company regulations, secure LtO
- Risk Management - decision-making always based on risk analyses
- AM Organization - what structure, what roles, what responsibilities
- AM People - what competences, skills, capabilities
- AM Infrastructure - which means, buildings IT, software
- AM self-scan
- AM model cheat sheet
Get in touch
Our Subject Matter Experts take the time to discuss your existing challenges and help you make smart decisions that best meet your needs.