RWE - Essent Amercentrale - Netherlands
- Essent is part of the international RWE Group.
- Essent is the largest energy company in the Netherlands, providing private and business customers with gas, electricity, heat and energy services.
- Essent’s Amer-8 plant (645 MW) is the larger of two units making up the Amercentrale power station (total 1245 MW), which supplies a large part of the south of the Netherlands with electricity. The plant has been in operation since 1980.
- Broad range of maintenance works (5yrs)
- Shutdown of Amer-8 (early 2011)
- Static Equipment services
- Rotating Equipment Services
- EMRA (electrical, measurement, control and automation technology)
- Long term cost reduction
- Optimized asset performance
- Integrated daily maintenance & shut downs